By Lonely Planet, Trent Holden, Paul Stiles
#1 best-selling advisor to the Philippines*
Lonely Planet Philippines is your passport to the main suitable, updated suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. Swim at secluded shores within the Bacuit Archipelago, participate in a colorful fiesta, dive distant reefs and sumptuous partitions at Apo Island or Balicasag; all together with your depended on trip better half. Get to the guts of the Philippines and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Philippines shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit counsel, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative commute event - historical past, etiquette, humans, tradition, politics, environmental matters, landscapes, flora and fauna, food.
- Over 90 maps
- Covers Manila, Corregidor, Luzon, Zambales Coast, Lingayen Gulf, Ilocos, the Cordillera, Batanes, Bicol, Masbate, Catanduanes, Marinduque, Mindoro, Boracay, the Visayas, Negros, Cebu, Bohol, Samar, Mindanao, Palawan and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Philippines, our such a lot finished consultant to the Philippines, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra large assurance? try out Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring guide for a entire examine all the sector has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Michael Grosberg, Greg Bloom, Trent Holden, Anna Kaminski and Paul Stiles.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a committed traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling advisor to The Philippines. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, February 2014-January 2015