By Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Dan Savery Raz, Jenny Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to the entire such a lot appropriate and up to date recommendation on what to determine, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. See the breathtaking gold and turquoise-hued Dome of the Rock, waft within the salty useless Sea, or sunbathe on Tel Aviv's shores; all together with your depended on go back and forth significant other. Get to the guts of Israel and the Palestinian territories and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories trip Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the best approach to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash and assist you get round like a neighborhood, fending off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit counsel, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra lucrative commute event - together with customs, background, artwork, literature, cinema, song, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, and delicacies
- Free, handy pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over fifty eight color neighborhood maps
- Useful features - together with Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual competition calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Gaza Strip, Sinai, the useless Sea, the Negev, Petra, West financial institution, Golan, Galilee, Haifa, Akko, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our so much accomplished consultant to Israel and the Palestinian territories, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle points of interest and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for extra vast insurance? try out Lonely Planet's heart East shuttle Guide for a finished examine all of the area has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: all started in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top trip consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted visitor group. Lonely Planet's challenge is to let curious guests to event the realm and to actually get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite trip advisor category
'Lonely Planet courses are, without difficulty, like no other.' - big apple Times
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it really is in each traveller's fingers. it really is on cellphones. it really is on the web. it truly is in all places, and it truly is telling complete generations of individuals tips to trip the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)